- My first FB status update of 2012: Happy New Year! Last year was full of good and bad (mostly good), I married the love of my life and got two wonderful children along with him! I am very proud of him and all the changes he has made this year, I love you Robert Melrose, and am very proud of you...here's to a new year! ♥
- Wedding planning was in full swing. Bought the bridesmaids and flower girl dresses from David's Bridal
- The Detroit Tigers signed Prince Fielder
- I bought my very first MacBook Pro.
- Made a terrible medication error at work. My first medication error ever and it had to potentially to be very bad.
- I made the Dean's List
- Bob turned 35, my mom turned 49
- Some fun February status update (one of my and Bob's fun convo's):
Bob: (staring at me confused) When you said that I blinked my eye lobes.
Bob: Cookies aren't bright...
Me: (blank stare)
Bob: Maybe they are in your world, my silly, bright, shiny cookie.
- Interviewed for a leadership position, which involved creating a powerpoint presentation and interviewing via panel...which included 10 of my peers. Talk about pressure! I did not get the job, which sucked, but was for the better
- Became a charge nurse
- Turned 27
- Had our awesome engagement photo session with Stefanie Miller Photography
- Bob's dad had a mild stroke.
|My strange family at my bridal shower...Brother, Me, Mom & Dad|
- Opened my Etsy store...originally called: Crafts by Melrose, but changed to Chelsea Cecelia Creations
- Bachelorette party! Woohoo!
- House (TV series) ended. So sad!
|Bob and me with my grandpa|
- Wedding! June 2, 2012
- Bryson lost his first tooth
- Grandpa was admitted to the intensive care unit.
- July 9, 2012: My grandpa passed away surrounded by his children and all his grandchildren. RIP.
- July 12, 2012: Grandpa's funeral and 4 year anniversary since Brandon passed away.
- IRS emptied my bank account, taking all of my savings.
- I started this blog to find an escape from all the stress that had piled up. Read my first entry here.
- Mom was admitted to the hospital with a blood clot in her leg and her lung.
- Bob's truck broke down. Brakes stopped working while driving.
- Read 50 Shades of Grey
- Started my final semester in the BSN program
- Tigers made the playoffs!
- Mom went into the hospital again with chest pain
- Tigers went to the World Series! And they were swept!
- Bob brought home the newest addition to our family...the Ferrets: Miggy & Prince
- Was struck with illness for a good 2 weeks.
- Reached 100 followers!
- My parents wrecked their car by hitting a deer
- Bryson turned 7
- Was accused of plagiarism....grrrr....
- Reached 400 followers! wee!
- Joined a weight loss challenge
- Bob lost his job.
- Graduated with a bachelor's degree
- Accepted into graduate school
Stress. Money problems. Death.
However, I am still coming out of 2012 with a wonderful family and as a stronger person.
Check back tomorrow for my 2013 New Years Resolutions.
Meet this month's awesome sponsor!