1. Bob was accepted into the University of Michigan! He will start this summer or fall for his pre-med degree.
2. I found "sports team" yarn at JoAnn's...aka Detroit Tigers. Wee!
3. I can know wind thread onto a bobbin and thread the sewing machine without too much difficulty. Now I just need to learn to sew straight and cut fabric evenly.
4. I got lots of work done on the new plus-size fashion blog today. Click HERE to check it out! There's still a lot of work to be done but it seems to be coming along fairly well! Let me know what you think so far :)
5. I have a good financial plan. I will share it with you next week!
Hello! I'm Chelsea, a 30-something ICU/ER registered nurse living in Michigan! Welcome to my blog - here you will find ramblings about my life, fashion & beauty and my attempts at living a healthier lifestyle. Grab some coffee, sit back and hang with me!