I know this is a little late but here is my May Glossybox reveal!! Unfortunately, this is my last Glossybox for awhile due to finances. I will miss it though!
1. Epionce: Intense Defense Anti-Aging Repear Serum 4 mL Sample
A multivitamin cream for your skin. I haven't used it yet, but smells good.
$136.00 for a 30mL bottle.
Sample worth: $18
2. Etre Belle: Collagen & Aloe Vera Hydro Mask
I haven't used this yet either, but I am excited to try this mask. It says to use just before bedtime to reap optimum benefits. I'm waiting for when my skin is dried out from being in the sun!!
$39.50 for 10 masks.
Sample worth: $3.95
3. Nicka New York Absolute! Perfume Stick in Very Chelsey
I have never used solid perfume before, but I love it!! It smells good, and lasts for a long time. I love it!
$14.99 for full size, which is what I received in the box.
4. European Wax Center (2 out of 3 packets)
I received "The Exfoliate" ($38/2oz) and "Slow It Body Wash" ($20/8oz), both 4 mL packets
5. Sebastian Professional Volupt Spray
I love Sebastian products!! Especially volume building gels. This products works great!! I wish I had the full size!! To use: Shake well to activate and spray on damp hair.
$19.95/5.07 fl oz
Sample worth: $8 (at Ulta)
6. Xtreme Lashes Long Lasting Eye Pencil and sharpener
Box Value: $73.94
Total Cost: $21.00
Meet this month's awesome sponsor!