As you can see, I received quite a bit of stuff. The "Best Of.." box is $25 and it's a one time purchase. Klutchclub is a $10/month subscription box in which you receive 9-12 health and wellness products each month. Again, I chose the Best of box simply because I wanted to try out some healthy foods and products. For more information on Klutchclub, click here.
I haven't had time to try any of the items, but I plan to try them all this week. While I update on the Insanity challenge this week, I will also let you know how the items are as I try them.
1. Crunchmaster Multi-Seed Crackers
2. Nature's Bakery Whole Wheat Raspberry Fig Bar
3. Happy Squeeze Pomegranate, Blueberry & Pear fruit squeeze
4. Happy Squeeze Strawberry Kiwi Beet fruit squeeze
5. 1st Step Liquid Vitamin B12
6. Tea of a Kind flavored Tear in Citrus Mint Green Tea
7. Annie Chun's Roasted Seaweed Snacks
8. Celsius Orange flavor drink mix
1. Shower Pill Athletic Body Wipe
2. 100% Pure lotion samples in: vanilla bean, honey almond, and cabernet grape
I also received:
-$75 gift card to Bistro MD
-Coupon for Happy Squeeze products
-$5 off Tea of Kind products
-3 month free subscription to YogaVibes
-25% off all orders at Celsius.com
Have you tried Klutchclub? What did you think?