1. Boo-Boo Coverup Concealer - Medium Shade - 4mL sample - Retail Value $8.00
I used this today and it worked pretty well. It went on smooth and covered up blemishes and scars. I'm not sure I would pay the retail value for it, because I have other concealers I like that are cheaper...but I will keep trying out the sample to see if I like it more...sometimes these things grow on me.
2. Acure Day Cream - 30mL (1 oz) Retail Value $19.99
I have tested this one out yet - stay tuned!
3. NYX Butter Lipstick - Pops - Full size Retail $6.00
I like the color of lipstick I received - Pops. I like a more subtle look to lipstick and this is pretty subtle. I hope you enjoy my close-up below. It went on smooth and the colored stayed for awhile.
4. Pixi by Petra Mineral Duo in Apricot Glow 0.03 oz - sample retail $1.95
I liked this bronzer - I think I might buy the full-size option. It is also subtle, but gives you a nice glow.
5. Skyn Iceland Hydro Cool Firming Eye Gels - 2 packs - Retail $30 for 8 pairs ($7.50 for 2 packs)
I haven't tried this product out yet either - but I have to be up in 3 hours to work a 12-hour day, so it is likely I will have a reason to try them out tomorrow!