March's theme had a travel feel, no doubt because it was time for many people to take off on Spring Break. My only sadness here is that I received the box after I went on spring break!!
1. Bliss Micromagic Microdermabrasion Treatment - Retail $48
2. Lemon and Cucumber Reed Diffuser Kit - Smells ah-mazing! It makes my house smell fresh and clean. Retail $20
3. Pink Pina Zip Pouch - Super cute, I am excited to put all my beach gear in it this summer!! Retail $40
4. What to Pack Pad - I make a list for packing each time I go on a trip so I am pretty excited to have a pre-made list to make packing easier!! Retail $7
5. Wet brush - I haven't tried this yet, but my hair is long and gets tangled easily. It is nice and small so can easily be packed away for a day at the beach. Retail $4.99
6. Halfpopped Popcorn - Chiptole BBQ - Honestly...these were gross. Kind of tasted like a bad version of corn nuts but BBQ flavored - yuck. Retail $1.69
7. Roller Lash Mascara and POREfessional primer - LOVE both. I highly recommend. These were bonus items and thus were travel size, which fits perfectly in my new beach pouch.
Retail Value of the Must Have Box: $121.68
Price of the Must Have Box: $40 (I paid $20 since I had a coupon code)
To learn more about Pop Sugar Must Have boxes, click here.